1. Why did you pick this photo?
I picked this photo ("MVD Race Aftermath) because I liked all the emotion in the photo.
2. What rules of photography are evident in the photo?
The rule of thirds
Finally - your next shoot will involve shooting academics, which means in classrooms around the campus.
1. Where do you think you could take photos like the ones you look at today?
The rule of thirds
Finally - your next shoot will involve shooting academics, which means in classrooms around the campus.
1. Where do you think you could take photos like the ones you look at today?
2. Whose classroom would you like to visit and take photos in?
I'd like to visit all my old teachers classrooms and the cafeteria at lunch.
3. What will you do, as the photographer, to get amazing photos like you look at today?
I will not be shy when asking people to take their photo even when it's a unique situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment