I honestly really love the idea of doing something this unique. I like it because I know I'd love doing something like this. I'd love to see what people would say if I asked them to hold hands or embrace each other. I'd also love to pose for this too, because meeting someone completely new is something I love to do.
2. What would you do if someone approached you with a camera and asked you to participate in a
photo shoot and then asked you to touch a stranger?
I would definitely go along with it. I'd think it would be a cool experience and I'd have fun with it.
3. Think of an unusual photo shoot similar to this one that you think would be fun to go and shoot.
Asking someone to randomly go up to a person and hug them and take a photo of that persons reaction.
4. Finally, tell me what you thought of the photography, are the photos good? Do you like looking at them?
I thought the photos were really good, and I do enjoy looking at them and trying to see how eat person feels about the situation that they were in.
No comments:
Post a Comment