I liked William Klein's photos because he used a lot of shadow in them
I see - smoke, dark, light, sharp
I smell - smoke
I hear - gunshot
I taste - cigarettes
I feel - determination, revenge, sadness
BE REFLECTIVE HERE - try to be descriptive, try to write more than you think you can. One sentence per prompt is NOT ENOUGH, write at LEAST 3 sentences per!!! Write more, if you think its enough, its NOT.
3.) Finally, what would you like to create to show the world your great photographer. Ideas include, posters, power points, a blog, etc. You tell me what you would like to create so we can come up with a plan to share your thoughts and ideas about your photographer with your classmates and with the rest of the school.
I think that it would be a good idea to show a poster because then you can explain easier about the topic. I also think it would be cool to take pictures a lot like the photographers. I think that if students did that then it'll show what we learned.


No comments:
Post a Comment