- alter perspective
- looking off camera
- experiment with light
ENVIRONMENTAL
I picked this photo because I liked the way the woman wasn't looking at the camera.
I picked this photo because I liked the angle of the photo.
CASUAL PHOTO
I liked the fact that the woman was the main focus of the photo and its simple.
I love how natural this photo is and how the whole boy isn't in the photo.
SELF PORTRAIT
I liked this photo because of how vintage it looks.
I like this photo because you can't really see the person but you know it's a self portrait.
who will you shoot, where will you shoot, and what will you do to make the shot successful.
I WILL SHOOT MARIANA OUTSIDE AND I WILL USE THE THE RULE OF THIRDS AND LIGHTING TO MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL.
1. Rule of thirds
2. Balancing Elements
3. Leading Lines
4. Symmetry and Patterns (repetition)
5. Viewpoint
6. Background
7. Create depth
8. Framing
9. Cropping
10. Mergers
















No comments:
Post a Comment