Monday, January 5, 2015

2014 REFLECTION

PART ONNNNNNE



I like this photo because the moon is so much in detail and the viewer can see how large it is in comparison to the people and the buildings. I also really like that the sky is completely clear except the moon.



I really loved this photo because its really nice and fluffy and just quite appealing to the eye. I like that there is also an airplane in the cloud and that it's not quite in the middle so the rule of thirds is used. I like how the sky is also showing slightly in the background.




I really love this photo because it shows that celebrities are just people. Yes, for some reason people of the world worship these people because of the things that they do but in the reality of it all, they aren't all that special. I also loved the fact that everyone just jumped into the photo and its not edited. 



BEST SONG

ANIMALS by MAROON 5
I liked this song a lot because it was so catchy and it was really easy to memorize. The song itself wasn't really all that impressive but the beat was good and the instruments were good. I think that this is one of my favorite Maroon 5 songs besides Wake Up Call. 



BEST MOVIE

THE LEGO MOVIE


I absolutely fell in love with this movie because it was so innocent yet it was absolutely hilarious. I loved the fact that it was appropriate for all ages and it was humorous for all ages and how sarcasm is used. I loved how profound the ending was to older audiences and how sweet and magical it appeared to be to the younger audience. 

MOST IMPORTANT NEWS STORY


I think that this idea was so incredibly awesome because there were so many Coke sales just because of this one man's idea to just write down names on the back. I feel like this change in coke has made a huge impact on the Coke industry and that it makes them see so much more appealing. 


MOST IMPORTANT PERSON



I think that JLaw was the most important person because her acting career has completely gone up and her fame is extreme now at the beginning of this new year. I think that for the most part she's a great influence on the audience and I really love her acing skills. 

MOST IMPORTANT ENTERTAINMENT ICON


Robin williams was definitely the most important entertainment icon of 2014 and his death affected the whole world. Robin Williams was a legendary actor who's jokes and smiles brightened up everyone's day. I remember growing up watching his movies and always laughing until my stomach hurt. The day before his death I was thinking about legendary actors and he was at the top of my list. I have never cried because of the death of an actor but I definitely could feel the tears in my eyes when I found out he had passed.



1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.
This year was fun because I was able to spend new years with my best friend. It was small and simple, we drank tea outside and ate nachos while waiting for it to be midnight and just talked, but it was by far the best new years I have ever had. 

2. What are your resolutions for the 2015 year?
I don't really have any. I guess try to do better at everything I do.

3. What are you looking forward to in 2015?
I'm looking forward to being one year closer to being 18 ;) haha. 








No comments:

Post a Comment