Tuesday, January 13, 2015

PEER REVIEW

http://catherinesphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com

Which photo do you like best? Why?
My favorite photo was the "the end" photo which was an book opened up to the epilogue. I loved this photo because the words were blurred and it was just "EPILOGUE" that was in focus which I thought was a beautiful touch. 

Which is your least favorite image? Why?
My least favorite image would probably have to be the pose photo, even though it was a great photo just because it wasn't a unique pose and it looks a bit more candid than actually posed and it was a it unfocused. But it was an adorable photo!! 

Overall, make two positive statements about their pictures.
I love how unique the photos were and how the ideas were fresh. I also really loved how the viewer would have to look closely at the photo to tell what the prompt was making it a bit of a challenge, but a good challenge. 

Overall, what is one area that this person could improve upon in your opinion.
I think that the one thing that this person could improve on would be centering the camera a bit and focusing a bit as well, but honestly all the pictures were wonderful. 

Which prompt do you think they did the best portraying, from your perspective?
The best portrayal would definitely be "the end" because their idea for the prompt was insightful and quite artistic. Plus the photo was awesome in the way it was focused.

Which prompt do you think they did the least successfully portray, from your perspective?
I think that pose would probably be the prompt that they didn't do the best on just because the photo was a bit blurry, but it was a great photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment