1. What is the name of the magazine that you looked at and who made it?
The name of the magazine was "Friday Night Lights" made by Jessica Stachew.
2. List two things you liked about the magazine cover
I really loved the picture itself because it was up close and personal with the subject and I also really like the font of the title and the red blur at the top of the magazine.
3. Suggest something to the creator to improve the cover
I think the creator needed some more ads on the from of the magazine because it seems like there's only one ad.
4. Why did you pick this cover? Specifically what attracted your eyes.
I picked this photo because the subject was impeccably clear and the photo was awesome and candid.
5. Is there a bar code?
Yes.
6. Did that make it more "magazine-like"?
Yes, it does look magazine like.
7. Can you tell if it was a portrait or self-portrait?
It's most definitely a portrait. Not a self portrait.
It's most definitely a portrait. Not a self portrait.
No comments:
Post a Comment