NUMBER 1
Briefly describe what you looked at on the website (2-3 sentences, make sure you write enough to really make it clear that you spent time looking at the website).
I looked at how to take great photos. I also learned how to communicate with the subject to get the perfect photo.
What did you learn new?
I learned that breaking the rules of photography can make the photo even more unique and beautiful.
If possible, post your favorite photo from the site.
If you have a photo to post, please answer the following questions:
a. Why did you pick this photo? I picked this photo because I liked that it was black and white, the subject was lying down and looking away, and it makes the viewer question why there is a berry on his nose.
b. What rules of photography do you see in the photo? I see perspective.
c. Who took the photo? the photographer was not cited.
NUMBER 2
Briefly describe what you looked at on the website (2-3 sentences, make sure you write enough to really make it clear that you spent time looking at the website). What did you learn new?
I watched a video about the forest that seemed to be a time lapse video. I learned that it took six weeks to make and that illuminating things with a projector will make them appear to be glowing.
If you looked at a video, please do the following:
a. Describe what you saw in the video. There were lots of scenes of the outdoors and inside the woods. Small plants and animals that maybe not everyone would notice.
b. Try to figure out who made the video. If it was a photographer look them up on google and see if you can learn more about them. Tarek Mawad and Friedrich van Schoor
c. If there is a story about the video on the website, paraphrase it in 2-3 sentences. Two photographers spent six weeks in a forest capturing different aspects and life in that forest.
d. What did you learn new? I learned that creating the projections live in the forest it made the photos have a faux -bioluminescence
NUMBER 3
Briefly describe what you looked at on the website (2-3 sentences, make sure you write enough to really make it clear that you spent time looking at the website). What did you learn new?
The article that I read was about the art of taking photos of abandoned staircases in East Germany. Apparently it's very difficult to find a staircase that is good to photograph.
If you have a photo to post, please answer the following questions:
a. Why did you pick this photo? I picked this photo because I loved how vibrant and confusing it looked. I love how the staircase is a definite spiral and looks worn.
b. What rules of photography do you see in the photo? I see perspective (birds eye) and i also see the rule of thirds because the center of the staircase is off centered a little bit.
c. Who took the photo? Christian Richter
NUMBER 4
Briefly describe what you looked at on the website (2-3 sentences, make sure you write enough to really make it clear that you spent time looking at the website). What did you learn new?
I learned that there are several things in this world that are thousands of years old and that it is "part art and part science."This is also a very fresh and new idea.
If you have a photo to post, please answer the following questions:
a. Why did you pick this photo? I picked this photo because I loved how the tree was split open so that the inside was bare but you could also see the bark as well.
b. What rules of photography do you see in the photo? I see rule of thirds, because the tree was set off to the side of the photo.
c. Who took the photo? Rachel Sussman
NUMBER 5
Briefly describe what you looked at on the website (2-3 sentences, make sure you write enough to really make it clear that you spent time looking at the website). What did you learn new?
On this website I watched a video that was a time lapse video on Rio. The photographer explains that it was something he was interested in doing and enjoyed watching all the subjects in the video. He has also done time lapse videos in Iceland and Greenland.
If you looked at a video, please do the following:
a. Describe what you saw in the video. The video was a time lapse of Rio.
b. Try to figure out who made the video. If it was a photographer look them up on google and see if you can learn more about them. Joe Capra, he originally just did regular photography but got enticed by another photographer's time lapse work.
c. If there is a story about the video on the website, paraphrase it in 2-3 sentences. It would take quite some time to make the video because it was over such a long period of time. Joe Capra would make sure to give all the subjects time to make it into the camera.
d. What did you learn new? I learned that if you want to make a time lapse video you must invest a lot of time to get great shots as well as have the ability to see all possible subjects.



No comments:
Post a Comment