Monday, April 27, 2015

1.) Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences
You need to capture the footage, assemble the photos together, and then add the titles. The view screen, the clips bit, and the timeline are the three main parts of iMovie. You can use the scissor icon to clip specific footage.

The timeline can be viewed into two different modes, and you can also zoom in and out of the timeline. In order for your computer to connect iMovie and your camera you need to connect the cables and then the screen will say that the footage has been connected. After that, you need to hit import. Then every time that you hit "stop" and "play"the video will be clipped into different parts.


2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained
I already knew about how to clip videos.


3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.
I didn't know how to add titles and subtitles to the video

4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?
I'm concerned about what my subject will be and if the movie will flow well.

5.) What are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?
I am confident that I can get a camera to use.

6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?
I think I will do something related to a family member's everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment