2. When was it built? 2003
3. Where is it located? Austria
4. Is it a private building or can you visit it? You can visit
5. Is there information on how much it cost to build? No
6. Is there a reason the building was created or the history of the building itself? for the European Capital of Culture
7. Why did you pick this building? (write at least a paragraph on this question) I picked this building because i thought that it's shape was rather interesting. I thought that the area that they picked was very interesting because the houses around it and the buildings look very old and antique.
1. Who is the architect (the person who built it)? Szotyńscy & Zaleski
2. When was it built? 2004
3. Where is it located? Sopot, Poland
4. Is it a private building or can you visit it? you can visit it
5. Is there information on how much it cost to build? no
6. Is there a reason the building was created or the history of the building itself? It was inspired by a fairy tale
7. Why did you pick this building? (write at least a paragraph on this question) I thought that it looked very interesting and very magical. I also had read a book called Crooked House and I was curious as to what this one looked like. I think that its amazing how it looks almost liquified. And I think it's awesome how it was inspired by a story.
1. Who is the architect (the person who built it)? NBBJ
2. When was it built? 1997
3. Where is it located? Dresden, Ohio
4. Is it a private building or can you visit it? you can visit it
5. Is there information on how much it cost to build? No
6. Is there a reason the building was created or the history of the building itself? it represented a company
7. Why did you pick this building? (write at least a paragraph on this question) I picked this structure because I think it's such a cool idea to make a building after what the company sells. I think that it makes the building more noticeable because of how unique it is and how brightly colored it is as well.
1. Who is the architect (the person who built it)?
2. When was it built? 1980
3. Where is it located? Sanzhi City
4. Is it a private building or can you visit it? you can visit, but it's demolished
5. Is there information on how much it cost to build? No
6. Is there a reason the building was created or the history of the building itself? The buildings were meant to look futuristic and were meant for U.S. Military officers.
7. Why did you pick this building? (write at least a paragraph on this question) I picked this building because I loved all the colors that were chosen and I thought that the story was very interesting the way that it ad been abandoned and that many people had died there. And that it was a tourist attraction even though it was never completed.
1. Who is the architect (the person who built it)? Piet Blom
2. When was it built? 1977
3. Where is it located? Rotterdam, Helmond, and the Netherlands
4. Is it a private building or can you visit it? You can visit
5. Is there information on how much it cost to build? No
6. Is there a reason the building was created or the history of the building itself? The architect just wanted to design something unique and forest like
7. Why did you pick this building? (write at least a paragraph on this question) I picked this building because I thought that the idea of having cube like houses was very interesting. I also loved the color scheme and how many houses there were. I thought it was cool that the architects idea was to make houses seem like they were in a forest.





No comments:
Post a Comment