1. How do you feel about winning the student of the month award?
I feel acknowledged and appreciated for my hard work.
I feel acknowledged and appreciated for my hard work.
2. Did you think that you would win this award?
No, because I know other people who deserve it as well.
No, because I know other people who deserve it as well.
3. Which teachers nominated you?
Mr. Flick and Mr. Reeves nominated me.
Mr. Flick and Mr. Reeves nominated me.
4. Who else has had this award?
Eliana Lynch (the swagmama) has also had this award.
Eliana Lynch (the swagmama) has also had this award.
5. What is your favorite part about winning this award?
I think that it will look good on job applications.
I think that it will look good on job applications.
6. Why do you think you won this award?
Because I put in a lot of time and effort into my school work.
Because I put in a lot of time and effort into my school work.
7. What do your parents think of this achievement?
My parents are very proud and very glad.
My parents are very proud and very glad.
8. Have you gotten any special attention from winning this award?
Yeahhhhh I have.
Yeahhhhh I have.
9. What do your friends think your achievement?
They think it's amazing.
They think it's amazing.
10. Do you think this will help your future?
Yes, I do think this award will help my future.
Yes, I do think this award will help my future.
11. What else this exciting has happened to you in your lifetime?
I won the defense award in soccer, but nothing this exciting.
I won the defense award in soccer, but nothing this exciting.
12. How do your teachers treat you now?
They respect me more.
They respect me more.
13. What do you think of the other students who have won?
They are responsible students.
They are responsible students.
14. What other things do you hope to achieve?
I want to be part of the Who's Who award.
I want to be part of the Who's Who award.
15. Why are you proud of yourself?
Because I worked hard to get this award.
Because I worked hard to get this award.
16. Who else was proud of you?
My dog.
My dog.
17. What classes helped you win this award?
English and Biology helped me.
English and Biology helped me.
18. What do you like most about school?
I like seeing my friends and getting and education.
I like seeing my friends and getting and education.
19. What helped you achieve this award?
My teachers teaching helped me.
My teachers teaching helped me.
20. Would you like to do anything with this award?
NO.
NO.
No comments:
Post a Comment